How to bid?
Participating directly in the auction room brings the following benefits:
- 1The items are available for viewing in the auction room one hour before the start of the auction and also during the auction.
- 2When multiple bidders bid the same amount, a bidder in the auction room takes precedence over online bidders.
- 3During or after the auction, you can collect your invoice or make a cash payment of up to €5,000.
- 4When buying items with a cumulative value of more than €10,000 including the buyer’s premium, each client must undergo the Know Your Customer (KYC) process in accordance with the statutory KYC obligations. When you attend the auction in person, you can save time by completing this process directly at the auction.
Phone bidding has the following advantages:
- 1You don’t have to watch the entire auction and risk missing out on bidding on an item you were interested in.
- 2You don’t have to travel or risk experiencing problems with your internet connection.
- 3In case of technical problems during the call, the auctioneer can wait a while or skip the lot and come back to it later.
Bidding via our online auction platform
- online registration at least 24 hours in advance
- credit limit of €5,000
- option to request an increase of the credit limit at least 3 days prior to the auction
- option to bid in real time or by placing prebids before the auction starts
How does online bidding work?
Once you have successfully registered, all you have to do is log in to the online auction platform on the day of the auction. You can use the platform in the following three languages - Slovak, Czech and English.
After clicking on “Current auction”, you will see the current auctioned lot and its starting bid. You can also turn on the sound, which is transmitted in real time directly from the auction room. When you want to join the auction, just click to confirm your bid.
All you need is the latest version of your Internet browser, e.g., Mozilla, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. You can participate in the auction via your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop. There is no need to install any additional plugins such as Java, Flash, etc.
Registered participants can bid on the auction items in real time via our online auction platform or enter their prebids prior to the auction.
You can submit your prebids before the auction via the online auction platform. Please note that your credit limit is a common limit for bidding via the online auction platform as well as for your prebids.
Benefits and risks of bidding via the online auction platform:
- You can easily participate in the auction from the comfort of your living room, the beach or any other location. All you need is access to the internet, early registration and early approval of your credit limit increase.
- Prebids take priority. When multiple bidders bid the same amount, the prebid takes priority over the bids made in the auction room as well as online bids. Please note, however, that in all other cases, a bidder in the auction room has priority over an online bidder.
- Bidding via the online auction platform also entails risks associated with possible internet outages or other technical problems and if you miss an item which you were interested in bidding on, there is no way to return to it.